I HATE VETS!!!

OMD!!  i went to the vet to find out that the vet back in west virginia hadn't given me my second puppy shot when she was supposed too!!  i had to get it at the vets and i cried so loudly (for some reason i cant bark) that my mommy's ears could have exploded!!  mommy didnt want me to get bordatella or something, but the vet said she was being rediculous and that he had never seen anyone with an allergic reaction to it.  i will be getting it up my nose (ew?) in three weeks.  well, now mommy has to put revolution flea and tick medicine on my back because the vet said that doggies should get this once a month (its in this wacko looking tube)  well, whatever.  bye!!


•.¸ (•.¸♥.•´)¸.•´
♥Tobi♥

¸.• (¸.•♥•.¸)•.¸

3 comments:

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

you absolutley have got to call me! That vet is lying to your mommy!

Hammer said...

Hi Tobi
My mum emailed you about vet vaccinations and it looks like Coco agrees, so please call Coco. Mum never uses flea and tick stuff on us either coz this also compromises our immune system. Vets only tell you this to get money from you.
Love from Hammer

Hammer said...

Hi Tobi
I came across this link today and thought you might like to read it .. http://www.natural-dog-health-remedies.com/canine-vaccines.html.
Love from Hammer
PS Dr Pitcairn is the holistic vet whose book mum ordered from America.