My First Walk!!

Hi everyone!!!

Mommy brought me into our backyard today!!  i wasn't allowed to stay out long because all i wanted to do was eat these little brown crunchy things mommy called leaves!!  i ate at least 5 before mommy decided it was enough.  instead, she took me out in my juicy carrier.  it has a really squishy pillow in it that i keep digging out.  i met a really BIG golden retriever who sniffed me alot.  she smelled like chicken.  i also saw a big welsh corgi.  he though i was a rabbit and kept pushing me.  he made me mad!!  >:( . mommy's neighbor has a HUGE 6 month old chocolate lab.  he is super jumpy and he is fast!!  mommy always has to bring me in before he comes.  i have never gotten to see him!!  mommy said when i grow up, i might be allowed to go up to portola valley with her to see the horses she rides!!

anxiously waiting~


1 comments:

Par said...

You got a lot of doggie friends...hehe
My baby gal like to run into them and not eat them.