Ive Been MIA

hey everyone!!

sorry ive been MIA for a while.  im having issues with my peewees and poopoos.  im 5 months now.........time to be neutered (whatever tht is).  i also had a walk around the block with miko, my neighbor.  im very tired and calm.  ive been feeling a little down these days......ya.  anyways, here r some pics of me being not so down:

hi.......ya.......

k.  Lets Go!!

This is Teddy Dog.  Hes my friend...

i like wrestling with him!


Ok.  After all that fun i have i am feeling very nice.  how about an award for my other new friend, Lorenza!!
your a mixture of all the special things that people love!!

5 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Tobi, nice to meet u, me iz rocky...me likes ur piksurs..how u git way up high on dat bed?

b safe,
~rocky~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tobi!
I am so sorry your are feeling not so good!
Thanks a lot for the Award! I love it!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae said...

Woh you sure get to lots of places in your home.
I like your teddy dog. ;)
He looks like a good friend to wrestle with

~ Bae

Joyce said...

Love your new orange background! Momo's cousin's name is Miko! And he looks a little bit like Momo. Is that the same MIko?

Don't worry about the neutering. You won't miss much :)

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

You look so cute on top of the bed there, Tobi! I hope your surgery goes well...=) Hope you have a great week too!

Scottie