Im a BIG BOY Now!!

hey everyone!!

sorry i havnt been posting for like FOREVER but izzy keeps hogging the computer for hw.  anyways, on Friday i got my rabies shot (WHOO HOOOOO) and i am free to do WHATEVER i want WHENEVER i want.  kinda..........  mommy says that this weekend, i get to  go on my first shopping trip EVER!!  im also starting to kinda eat my food.  oh ya, i forgot to tell you.  i stopped liking my food.  i dont get canned anymore with my kibble.  i will only eat it if it makes me feel special.  yes, you read that right.  i have to feel special.  my family either has to feed me ONE by ONE by hand, by knee, by stuffed animal, by catch, by forehead, blah.......  i dont wanna eat if im not SPECIAL!!  also, on sunday i graduated from puppy school!!  i will get pictures of my certificate l8r, but for now, heres my graduation pic!!  whohoo!!  im a grad!!


now, CLOSEUP OF MY AWESOMENESS!!!


thats right!! be jelous!! im a grad!!



3 comments:

Bae Bae said...

Hello Tobi. You sure are cute. And a graduate too.. how smart..

~ Bae

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hello Tobi, thanks for stopping by. I had a few pomeranian friends before but they all crossed the bridge, how sad. But now I have you, would you like to be my friend, please? You're very handsome, Tobi.
I'll come back to read more, k? Muahhh!

Joyce said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Tobi, you should meet my boy Momo :) You guys can be hand fed together. I just stopped doing that after a while and eventually he ate on his own.

Also, have you tried soaking your food in water? Momo likes his food that way. I hope you start liking your food soon! You need the energy to grow into a big handsome Pom!