My Yarnful Enemy!!

hey everyone!!

so i have this thing for yarn.....  it makes me nuts.  i just have to go and tear it apart, u kno what i mean?  well, heres a vid of me going berserk over string:

izzy gets SOOO mad cuz she "needs" that yarn for crochet projects.  i personally think that she should try it herself.  

heres a stand-still of a moment in the video where izzy stopped bein angry and went "awwwww".  then i started chewin agian.....

click for enlarged image!!!

ya.  so anyways, i think my family is planning against me.  ive been spying on them and it seems like they are planning something called "boarding".  also, u kno how i had to take a plane here to my home?  well, looks like they're planning another one too,  hawaii?  what is this place?  do they allow little pomies like me?  please tell me cuz i would love to be a little prepared.  =)!!

well, thats all my time for now.  i still havnt scanned my certificate, but i will soon.  
kk,  bi!!




3 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tobi,
Hawaii sounds like a fun place... I heard dad said something about beautiful beaches..

i said...

Hi Toby! Thanks for dropping by. Oh oh boarding sounds like not such a good news...Hawaii? Ooh that's such a dreamy place to go!

Bae Bae said...

That sure looks very fun. I think you should get the yarn. ;)

~ Bae