OMG!! BOARDING!!

hey everyone!!

at 5:00 today, we packed my peepads, food, cranberries & meds, my bunny, my bear dog, my bed, my two blankies, and my tent.  i thought we were goin to puppy class cuz we arrived at PetSmart.  we waited in the lobby for a suspiciously long time.....  then it happened.  mommy told sara about my life and how to care for me.  i was scared.  my collar was removed and a paper collar replaced it.  my family started hugging me and giving me lots of luv saying that they were gonna miss me.  this really scared me.  apparently, hawaii has VERY strict quarrantine rules.  i couldnt come.  some guy came and took my stuff.  about 10 min later he came for me!!!  *cries*  he offered me a cookie that i REALLY love.  i knew he was going to take me, so i pushed his hand away with my little paw.  he took me away.  i hope my family comes back soon.  i had a nice dinner and a desert of cranberries and my meds which i hate unless i have cranberry jam.  *sigh*  i already miss my family, and i bet they miss me too.  oh no!! im using the reception computer and sara just realized that i have escaped!!  i have to run.


2 comments:

Bae Bae said...

Oh dear.. I hope you get to go back home soon

~ Bae

Eduardo said...

Hey Tobi! Oh man! I hope your pawrents get back soon, that sucks that they left you like that! Just train those people at the petsmart place to do what you want em' too & you'll be livin' the life! BOL!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle