Im Not Dead!!

hey bloggie friends!!

sorry for being wiped off the face of the earth!!  maybe i was on jupiter......anyways, i was gone because i started loosing hair under by right eye.  it was pretty bad.  i also had very gross eye boogers there....*shudders*.  

anywhoo, it wasn't red so we suspected it was allergies.  i was itching it very much so we decided that i should go to the evil hooman in the evil hooman place that smells of latex and see the evil hooman white cloaks and into the evil hooman room in the back where no doggie mommie has never ever been in.  mommy and izzy have no clue whats in there.  the evil hooman with evil hooman cloak asked my mommy (izzy and katarina were in school) to patiently wait as i was stolen from her.  he said he was going to examine/test in the evil hooman secret back room.  

when i came out, the bald spot (which was only about 1cm in diameter had grown and my skin was BRIGHT RED!!  NO!!!!  MY CUTENICITY!!!  i looked scary!!  i was very sad.  the hooman had scraped some skin to test it.  they saw nothing wrong with it and asked to scrape AGAIN to get EVEN DEEPER!!  it has been a few hours and i am STILL slightly bleeding.  the little spot has gone down in swelling slightly now.  it is a little less red.  here is the sadness of my eye right now!!

 ok.  enough with saddening news.  today, i came to my bloggie and notice 12 NEW COMMENTS on my last post!!  thats a record!!  i have NEVER had more than 5!!  yay!!  and also, Nottie Scottie has given me a wonderful award!!

i would like to pass this award on to:
or Anyone Else who Wants this AWARD!!!

WAIT!!  UPDATE!!
so, the doctor gave us some ointment to put on the redness.  he said to put a little IN the EYE!!  mommy was shocked!!  she was like INNNNNN  the EYYEEE?????  well, when izzy decided to investigate, she found this warning on the instructions inside the box:
WARNING:
NOT FOR INJECTION INTO THE EYE
Think what could have happened if we didnt read the warning?  thats right, i could have been blinded.......
FOR LIFE 





16 comments:

Wei Qian said...

Hello Tobi,

congrats on your award and thanks for passing it on to me! :]

Hope your eyes are getting better!

best regards
Vodka

Lacy said...

w00f's, me sorry ur eye hurts, me hopes it feels better soon..congrats on ur award..

b safe,
~rocky~

Lacy said...

w00f's, me sorry me not nos how me missed that early this morning..thank u so much fur passing the award on to us...

b safe,
~rocky~

pps, me guesses mama not sees to good to after a2, u thinks ur eye meds cood help her...

Joyce said...

awwww hope you get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Tobi,

Sorry sorry you have boo-boo and even sorrier that you had to see evil hooman. The red spot will go away and you still so very cute!

Thank you for the Rose, it is very pretty. Such a nice Award.

Wiggles and nisses (nose kisses), Tessa

Suzuki said...

Thank you fur the award Tobi!
I am furry sorry about your eye :(
I quite like the hoomanin the white cloak that my Mummy has found fur me now. She is furry nice. It's a pity you don't live near me because then you could see her too!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tobi!
What happened to you?? I am so sorry you had to endure that! I hope you are doing much better now! What was the doctor thinking saying to put that thing in your eye??
Congratulations on you Award and thanks for giving it to me!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae said...

Oh.. good thing you read the instructions first.... Hope it heals soon

Congrates on your award.

~ Bae

Stanislaw said...

Ouch! That sounded like it HURT! Did you get extra treats and snuggles? You deserve LOTS of extra treats and snuggles!

Sharon said...

Wow Tobi, you've had a busy week! I hope you feel better.

Thanks for the award, buddy!

S and D

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh Tobi, how so?
Your reddened skin hurts me, I just wanted to hug you, wish you a speedy recovery.

Gosh, why my mom has to work 5 long days a week and where she works, surfing Internet is like committing a crime. Site block! that's what she gets when she clicks on the external websites! I'm so behind of reading all my favorite blogs!
Please come pick up your Awards that I love to give to you, love ya lot!

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Sorry to hear that you had a little booboo on your eye! Hope it's getting better now!

Scottie

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

I hope you feel better!


Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco The Princess & Lady Godiva

i said...

Hope your eye is all better now. Congrats on your award!

Par said...

I hope you get better soon.
My furball is having slight allergies too, more tear stain then ever. I have to give her a wet towel wipe.

Rambo said...

Congrats on your award Tobi! Take care of that eye.
Rambo the chi