My Bath

hey everyone!

thank you to all of you people who made me feel better.  now im perfectly fine and i want to show u some vids from my bath!   not just any bath, but my first bath EVER!!  ok......izzys gonna have to wait at the conputer for like 3 hours for it to load.  grrrrrrr.......

anywho, here they are



well,  ya.  this was ma first bath.  i know, not very good vid, the first one but my 7 year old big sister took it so i forgive her.

do you like it when i have videos in my posts?  i might do it more often if u do!



9 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tobi!
Your very first videos! I like them a lot!
I love baths but the dryer scares me!
It does not look like it bothers you!
More videos, please!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lacy said...

Tobi, u did a pawsome job on ur 1st bath...heehee cute u tippy toein through the water...

b safe,
~rocky~

Rambo said...

I hate baths! It's torture.
Rambo the chi

Sharon said...

Tobi you are totally cute. Tell your mommie to try bathing you in the kitchen sink next time- that's where I give Dobby baths! It's plenty big, and easier than bending down.

<3 S and D

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Tobi,
I enjoy watching your very special first bath vid, please keep posting.
Your 7 year old big sister like 1 year old in dog year?) has talent!
When my mom taping, the vid shakes like an earthquake!
Love you

Suzuki said...

Hi Tobi!
I'm just stopping by to let you know that Scooby & Lady have set a date fur their wedding. Stop by my blog to see how to RSVP if you would like to attend.
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Tobi,

I just wanted you to know that we all miss you!

We hope that you come back soon.

We love you,

Tessa

Sharon said...

Tobi we miss you! Can't wait to hear how you're doing!

<3 S and D

[insert name here before it crawls away] said...

Awww hi tobi you're so cute!!!!!!! Eagerl awating for more vids! <3