My Devotion To Pee Pads

I havnt had a pee accident in forever.  the peepads are where i always go to pee.  Izzy found out the hard way that i now think that any paper object is a pee pad.  i didn't know better so i peed on her homework......  i know im nuts taking a picture of it, but i think i will laugh at this in a few years.........or now............



i will need to learn to go outside............


oh, well since im blogging, i was wondering if any of you could suggest a dog food.  i think im developing an allergy to my current food.  i keep scratching myself and chewing on ma feet.  i also often...............well..........."cut the cheese".  its really stinks  x . x* and its a little embarrassing.  

blog u soon!  


OMG!!  to top it all of, mommy just got mad at me for getting a snack!!  people........ heres the picture of my evening snack

tobi ate my hw-1.jpg


2 comments:

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

Organix! that is what my mommy feeds me!

Par said...

I just took my baby gal to the vet for the itching med. I'm not really sure what you can eat other then try the holistic brands.